Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Week 7 Tutespark




















Mozilla Firefox

I've been using this free software quite a while, and I absolutely love it.
I don't know much about the technical factors behind this software but it runs stable on my computer, for example when I wanna download an album from Rapidshare, Safari usually get crashed, and Firefox don't. And usually when I'm using my Mac I always have both Safari and Firefox running, that sounds sort of ridiculous but I got no other choice, I'm used to use Safari but when I try to download something I have to use Fireforx.

I tried to use amsn as well, after I downloaded it just won't work, it's not the software problem it's the server problem, so I can't tell the benefits of this software.

http://windows7.iyogi.net/wp-content/uploads/zahipedia_mozila_firefox.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment